Features of Cyber-shot DSC-T500 â€“
– 10 mega-pixel camera
– 3.5â€³ Touch-sensitive Hybrid TFT LCD having an Aspect Ratio of 16:9 and 230,000 dots.
– Records wide and full-screen 1280Ã—720 movie at an amazing rate of 30 frames per second in fine, standard and VGA recording modes which is three times higher than standard-definition movies.
– Has the MPEG4 AVC/H.264 compression feature to reduce the size of captured videos and can also capture still images during video shooting.
– Also has the ISO-increasing image stabilization technology.
– Has got 1/2.3â€³ Type Super HAD CCD sensor with 10.3 million pixels total and 10.1 million effective pixels. In addition, the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens comes with a 5x optical and digital zoom.
– Camera included is a Multi-Pattern, Center-Weighted, Spot metering features.
– Memory Stick media card used for photo and video storage.
Phil Lubell, director of digital camera marketing at Sony Electronics said, â€œOur research revealed that people like to shoot video with their point-and-shoot cameras, but were very dissatisfied with the video quality and the resulting large files. Our new T500 fulfills this customer need for a digital camera that delivers high-quality movies in a small form factorâ€.
For easy organizing and viewing of images, the DSC-T500 is supplied with Picture Motion Browser software. It is sleek and compact which will ship shortly in elegant black with a brushed metal finish for about $400.