Make Screenshots Easily With Windows Vista Snipping Tool
Written By Samrat| 18 October 2008| 2 Comments
Today morning I was searching for a free snipping tool for my Windows Vista. Then I found out that Vista has got an inbuilt Snipping Tool. With the help of “Snipping Tool” you can easily make screenshots of your screens. I tried using the tool and it is really very simple.
You can find “Snipping Tool” at Start>Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool. After you open the application you will get a pointer to select your screenshot. With the help of “Snipping Tool” you can make different types of snips like Free-form snips, Rectangular snips, Window snips and Full screen snip.
You can save your screenshots in different formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF and Single File HTML(MHT). You will get tools like a Pen, Highlighter and Eraser. There are other options like Including URL below the snips when you are creating a screenshot for a HTML page, Sending the Image by mail etc.
I tried creating a screenshot and I have to really tell you that it is a very good application.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs