Watch Youtube Videos From Specific Point With Time Tag
Written By Samrat| 26 October 2008| 2 Comments
Until now Youtube doesn’t allow you to add a tag to the video so that you can watch it from that specific point. But now you can add a time tag to your Youtube videos. So when you send a video to your friend with a time tag attached to it he(she) can watch the video from that point of time instead of watching it from the start.
So if you need to add a time tag to your video all you have to do is just append the URL of the video with a “#t=XmYs” where ‘X’ is the minutes and ‘Y’ is the seconds. Suppose you send a URL as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=test#t=2m10s; your video starts from 2 minutes and 10 seconds. This will really help us to save a lot of time as well as Bandwidth.
Another feature added is that when a user comments a video with a specific time Youtube adds a hyperlink to that point in video.
This is Samrat interested in Blogging, Programming, CSS, Web Designing, SEO and other things.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs