Norman Malware Cleaner – Keep Your Computer Clean From Malware
Written By Samrat| 7 October 2008| One Comment
Is your system slow? Then it may be infected with malware. Malware is nothing but some malicious software. To get rid of the malware you can use Norman Malware Cleaner. This is not to be used as a replacement for running normal proactive Antivirus protection, but it can be used as a reactive tool which can handle systems that are already infected.
To get the best working conditions with Norman Malware Cleaner it is better to start the computer in Safe Mode and then use the tool.
This completely cleans an infected system:
- Running processes which are infected are killed
- Infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects) are removed
- Accurate registry values are restored if something is changed
- References created by malware in hosts file are removed
- Windows firewall rules for malicious programs are removed