McAfee Avert Stinger – Portable Tool to Detect and Remove Viruses
Written By Samrat| 13 October 2008| 2 Comments
Stinger is a stand-alone freeware utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. Stringer is released by the famous Antivirus company McAfee. It is a tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. You cannot use it as an alternative to full fledged anti-virus software. Stinger utilizes next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations. I used it once from my USB to scan my friends machine.
As the application is stand-alone it is better you carry it always in your Thumb Drive. It can detect and remove most of the recent viruses. To know which viruses it can remove, you can click the “List Viruses” and check it out.
This is Samrat interested in Blogging, Programming, CSS, Web Designing, SEO and other things.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs