Secure Shell or SSH is a network protocol that can be used to transfer data between two network devices using a secure channel. KiTTy is a free SSH client for windows. It is a fork from the popular SSH client PuTTy. There are many features which made me to suggest KiTTy.
Features of KiTTy
- Sessions filter – Ability to manage Multiple Sessions
- Portability – You can save the configurations in an INI file(Create kitty.ini in the same folder)
- Ability to create shortcuts for pre-defined command
- The session launcher
- Automatic logon script, password and command
- Running on remote session a locally saved script
There are also other features like Session icon, duplicate sessions, Transparency and automatic saving of data, Binary compression, Clipboard printing, Background image and PuTTYCyg patch.