Create Windows Installers Very Easily With “Inno Setup” Freeware Application
Written By Samrat| 13 October 2008| No Comment
Inno Setup is a freeware Installer for windows. So when you develop an application you can bundle it using Inno Installer. You can create the Installation with the help of some simple scripts. I really have to tell you that they are very easy to write. The scripts tell the installer the location where the files are to be installed, shortcuts to be created and other things.
Features of Inno Windows Installer
- Different Customizable setups – Custom, Full, Minimal
- Support for 32bit and 64 bit Computers
- Inno suports Vista, XP ad all other Windows OS.
- You can create a single EXE file. It supports Disk Spanning also.
- Provides uninstall capabilities also
- Creation of Shortcuts, Registry and .INI entries.
- Integrated support for bzip2, “deflate” and 7-Zip LZMA file compression.
- Simple and Clean IDE