CCleaner – Optimize Your Computer by Deleting UnWanted and Temporary Files
Written By Samrat| 8 October 2008| 2 Comments
If you are searching for a freeware utility to optimize your computer by cleaning all the temporary files then you have come to the right place. CCleaner is a simple utility which can clean all the unwanted files from your machine. This will really help you to boost the speed of your computer. Moreover you can free up valuable disk space with this tool.
CCleaner can even delete all your online activity data thus protecting your privacy. It can automatically clean all the Internet History. It even contains a full fledged Registry cleaner. You can even run CCleaner in silent mode using the /AUTO parameter. It can clean the Temporary Files, Cookies, URL History and Auto Complete Form History for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome. CCleaner can even clean temp files and Recent Files from many applications like Media Player, WinRar, Google Toolbar and many others.
CCleaner can analyze and clean your system with high speeds as it is written in C++. The best thing I liked about it is it’s Portability. You can run CCleaner from a USB drive. The latest version has got a new GUI with many advanced features.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs