Here are few interesting tips for to make your presentations in PowerPoint more interesting.
Applying Multiple Slide Masters :
The first question that arises in PowerPoint presentation is that how do I apply multiple Slide Masters to it. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- First select the slide or slides that you want to apply the alternate Slide Master to. The easy way to this is by clicking the slide you want in the slide thumbnails. The thumbnails are on the left side on the screen. If you select more than one slide then just hold down the Ctrl key and then click each slide that you want to select.
- Next choose the Format > Slide Design from the main menu. This will help in bringing up the Slide Design Task Pane.
- After doing this, click the arrow that is next to the Slide Master that you choose to apply to the selected slides. After doing this choose Apply to Selected Slides. Now the Slide Master is applied to the selected slides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 if you want a different Slide Master to different slides in your presentation.
The next common question on PowerPoint is that how can I create multiple Title Masters.
Adding A Title Master :
- First of all select an available Slide Master by clicking the corresponding thumbnail on the left side of the screen
- Next choose the Insert > New Title Master command from the main menu.
- Both the thumbnails i.e. the Title Master and the Slide Master are connected by a line indicating that these Slide and Title Masters are paired.
- Whenever you are creating a Title Master, then it inherits any formatting from its Slide Master. Here you can update or adjust or modify the new Title Master to your choice. Formatting can be done here such as change the background color, text styles, background objects, and many more.
- After doing all these just click on Close Master View on the Title Master View toolbar and return to the Normal View and your presentation.
- If you want to add more Title Master then repeat steps 1 to 5.
One more question arises that how can I create multiple Slide Masters in PowerPoint. Its not tough. Just follow the below mentioned steps:
Creating Multiple Slide Masters :
- The first thing to do this is to switch to the Slide Master View by selecting View >Master > Slide Master.
- Next click the Insert New Slide Master button. By doing this a new Slide Master appears.
- Update, adjust, or modify the new Slide Master of your choice. Here make the changes such as background colour, text styles, background objects, and others of your choice.
- Then click the Close Master View button on the Slide Master View toolbar. It will return to Normal View.
- If you want to add more additional Slide Masters then repeat steps 1 to 4.
Keep reading this section and keep commenting. We will be back soon with some more helpful tips and tricks of PowerPoint.