Take a Look Inside the World of Search With Google Search patterns and Trends
Written By Samrat| 3 January 2009| 2 Comments
Google has got many tools and services which will help you to improve your business. You can also use these tools to get the latest trends in searches, latest trends for websites and many others. Recently I came across a page called “Google zeitgeist“.
So for those of you who do not know about “zeitgeist” (Even I do not know about it), it means “the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era in German”.
“Zeitgeist” means “the spirit of the times”, and Google reveals this spirit through the aggregation of millions of search queries they receive every day. Google have several tools that give insight into global, regional, past and present search trends. There are many businesses that will benefit a lot from these search trends. These search trends will help you to plan your business in the near future. These tools are available for you to play with, explore, and learn from. You can use them for everything from business research to trivia answers.
There are tools like Google Trends, Insights for Search, Hot Trends and Google Trends which will help you to take a look inside the world of search.
- Google Trends – You can use Trends for a broad look at search query data. You can enter up to five search terms to see relative popularity over time. Google Trends also helps you by showing how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.
- Trends for Websites – You can get Google Trends for website traffic data for a particular website say “wikipedia.org”. All you have to do is just type in a website address to see visitors by region and related sites visited by them. Google Trends provides insights into broad search patterns.
- Insights for Search – With Insights for Search you can dive deeper into search query data. You can create your own lists of “most popular” and “fastest rising” queries for different geographic regions over time and by topic. With Google Insights for Search, you can easily compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, and time frames. For example Regional interest for “Technology” Shows Nigeria on top and then India.
- Hot Trends – With Hot Trends you can get data about the top 100 fastest-rising search queries right now (U.S. only). The site is updated throughout the day.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs