Navigate Through Google Search Results With Keyboard Shortcuts
Written By Samrat| 1 February 2009| 2 Comments
Google is trying very hard to make our lives very easy. They are coming up with lots of new ideas which will help us to get the information very quickly. There are also some features which may not be damn useful but they may make your tasks look cool and easy. If you are interested in knowing about the latest ideas from Google then you can Try Google Experimental. You can easily join an experiment and you’ll see that feature whenever you perform a Google search. So I just went ahead to Try Google Experimental features.
Experiment with Keyboard shortcuts
With the keyboard shortcuts you can easily navigate through your search results. So if you do not love to use your mouse then these keyboard shortcuts will be very helpful instead of using tab keys.
- J Selects the next result.
- K Selects the previous result.
- O Opens the selected result.
- <Enter> Opens the selected result.
- / Puts the cursor in the search box.
- <ESC> Removes the cursor from the search box.
You can also use this experimental feature by appending the search query with “esrch=BetaShortcuts“.
For example a search query for “TechnoSamrat” looks like “http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=technosamrat&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=” just append with “esrch=BetaShortcuts” to make the query as “http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=technosamrat&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&esrch=BetaShortcuts“.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs