Disable Suspicious Services Running in the Background With XP-AntiSpy
Written By Samrat| 26 October 2008| 2 Comments
If you have any suspicious programs running in your computer you can disable them easily with the help of XP-AntiSpy. XP-AntiSpy is a very small utility to disable built-in services and other background processes running in our computer. You can also do all these manually, but with XP-AntiSpy all these takes little effort from your side.
I always feel better to disable some of the suspicious process that are running in the background and sends information to the server. With the help of XP-AntiSpy you can disable such services very easily. There are services related to Microsoft Tools and other Softwares that transfer user data to the server. To disable such services it will take a lot of time. But with XP-AntiSpy you can do that in just few minutes. Moreover XP-AntiSpy is totally FREE.
XP-AntiSpy Works with Windows 2000, XP and Windows Vista.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs