Search Easily on Your MAC With Google Quick Search Box
Written By Samrat| 14 January 2009| 2 Comments
If you are using MAC and need a quick search box then try Google Quick Search Box for the Mac. Google released the first developer preview of the open-source quick search box for the Mac. The Google Quick Search Box helps you to quickly search data on your computer and across the web. Though this application is very experimental I guess this is a good forcast to expect new applications from Google in many of the areas like contextual search, actions, and extensibility.
If you are interested in participating in the experiment you can head over to the Google Code site and give it a try. You can bring up the Google Quick Search Box, you press Cmd-Cmd (The Apple Key) twice on your MAC.
Features of Google Quick Search Box
- It can be used as a location bar and a search box.
- It’ll autocomplete URLs and you can also use the TAB to search any website using Site Search.
- You can use the tab key for “Contextual Search”.
- Calculation, Weather, and Definition one boxes will show up periodically.
Right now Google Quick Search Box doesn’t support Gmail and Firefox Search. Google Quick Search Box works on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard only(Tiger is unsupported).
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs