Scribus – Freeware Desktop Publishing Tool
Written By Samrat| 3 February 2009| 2 Comments
If you are looking for a Freeware Desktop Publishing Software similar to Adobe PageMaker, QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign then you can try Scribus. Scribus is an open-source Desktop Publishing Tool which will help you to design professional page layouts. Scribus is available for Windows, Linux/Unix, MacOS X and OS/2. It features a “press-ready” output and new approaches to page layout. Also scribus supports professional publishing features like PDF, SVG import and export, CMYK color, CMYK separations, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation.
It would be a better choice to try out Scribus rather than spending tons of $$ on commercial products. Scribus has got most of the things that you would be expecting in a DTP program. You can easily lay down the text and graphics frames, link text to flow from frame to frame, create outlines for text to flow around and lay out master pages for repeating page elements and design grids. Scribus also supports longer document tools, such as tables of contents. One down thing is that scribus cannot read or write the native file formats of QuarkXPress, Microsoft Publisher and InDesign.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs