Analyze the Nutrient Value of Your Food With Recipe Manager
Written By Samrat| 12 February 2009| 2 Comments
If you love to cook food and surprise your family & friends with new recipes then you should try using Recipe Manager. Recipe Manager is a freeware tool which will be very useful in managing all your recipes. You can use Recipe Manager to assist you in organizing your recipes and help you in analyzing the nutritional values of your meals.
Recipe Manager is a very good Recipe Database Management System which has got a large database of ingredients and their nutrient values. It has got information about many nutrients, micronutrients, Vitamins and minerals. Recipe Manager is very useful for people who are concerned about their health, fitness, diet and Nutrition. You can also export all the data to HTML format to publish on your site.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs