Explore and Learn About the Elements With Periodic Table Explorer
Written By Samrat| 18 November 2008| No Comment
For all the students who go to the college and Schools, Periodic table will be very useful. Periodic Table Explorer is a simple Periodic Table software with many features. With the help of this software you can learn a lot about the elements present in the Periodic table. Periodic Table Explorer contains all the elements of the Periodic Table along with images of the elements in their natural state, as well as lots of other information and interactive displays.
Features of Periodic Table Explorer
- Detailed information about each element
- Information about isotopes, allotropes and other important compounds
- Details of reactions with water, air, halogens and acids
- Valence and crystal structure diagrams
- Graphs of important element properties and trends
- Biographies of many scientists and element discoverers
- View the states of the elements at any temperature (from 0 – 6000k)
- Electron shell diagrams of each element along with the orbital images
- Toolbox with 330 physical constants and over 6400 formulae.