Organize and Manage Your Music Albums With TagScanner
Written By Samrat| 18 November 2008| No Comment
If you have a large music collection then it is very difficult to manage them unless you have a very good software. Recently I was fed up with my music collection and was searching for a good software to manage all of them and found TagScanner. TagScanner is a multifunctional and very useful program for organizing and managing your music collection. With the help of TagScanner you can easily edit tags of all your audio files, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from file names and perform any transformations of the text from tags and file names.
You can also get the album information via online databases like freedb or Amazon. This was really very helpful for me. TagScanner supports ID3v1, ID3v2, APEv2, WindowsMedia, Vorbis comments and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features is also available. There is also a playlist maker with the ability to export your playlists to HTML or Excel.
Features of TagScanner
- Easily rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Manual text-search for information in freedb
- Supports OGG, MP3, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, AAC, FLAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack,
- TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and
- MP4(iTunes) metadata
- There is also a support for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV.
- Multilanguage interface and Built-in multiformat player.