Store, Encrypt and Protect Your personal Data With LockCrypt
Written By Samrat| 29 January 2009| 2 Comments
If you are looking for better ways to manage and secure your data then I suggest you to try LockCrypt. LockCrypt is a freeware utility which can be used for account information management. It also encrypts the stored data so that only you can access it by providing the password. It is an easy to use account management program which provides a secure and central database to store difficult to remember passwords and other personal information like website passwords, credit card details, telephone numbers etc.
The good thing about LockCrypt is that it is available for Windows, MAC, Linux, Windows Mobile and J2ME supported mobiles. There is also a Firefox Extension for your convenience. You need not worry about your data theft when you loose your mobile as LockCrypt uses cipher block chaining and AES encryption to secure your data. LockCrypt can export your data to XML, CSV or plain text and you can also import data from XML files.
The J2ME version of LockCrypt, LockCrypt Mobile J2ME, runs on most Java compatible mobiles and provides read-only access to your accounts database and the Windows Mobile version offers full editing support. The Firefox Extension of LockCrypt can be used to automatically save and fill accounts.
Features of LockCrypt
- Secure data storage.
- Organize Your accounts with groups and Customisable Account Types.
- Export data to XML, CSV, HTML and text files.
- Secure Clipboard to protect your passwords.
- .NET Compact Framework version for Windows Mobile devices.
- J2ME version for Java capable mobile phones.
- Simple Drag and drop interface.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs