Java Gui Builder – Design Frames, Applets and AWT Components Easily
Written By Samrat| 20 October 2008| 2 Comments
Java Gui Builder is a Free and simple WYSIWYG Java GUI Builder. You can easily create User Interface and AWT components. You can also generate codes for Applets and frames. Java Gui Builder provides a custom layout to arrange the components at desired positions. With Java Gui Builder you can easily create your Applets instead of writing huge code.
Java Gui Builder is around 300KB in size. You can use Java Gui Builder when you need to design something very soon. Later you can also change the generated .java file. Java Gui Builder will be very useful for students who are learning Java. I feel this tool may not be really very helpful for high end java applications.
This is Samrat interested in Blogging, Programming, CSS, Web Designing, SEO and other things.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs