If you are looking for a Portable and free CD/DVD burning utility then you can try Infra Recorder. Infra Recorder is a powerful and very good open source CD and DVD burning utility. It allows you to create either audio, data or mixed mode disks. You can also record the projects to either an image file (ISO) or disk (CD/DVD). You can even copy an existing CD/DVD to another CD/DVD or even make a backup image file of your CD/DVD. You can also use Infra Recorder to erase rewritable discs (CDRW) using one of four different methods. Infra Recorder has got an easy to use interface and Windows Explorer integration.
Features of Infra Recorder
- Easily create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Record disc images in ISO and BIN/CUE format.
- You can also write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc (Fixate discs).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).