Design and Retouch Your Icons, Cursors and Icon Libraries With Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
Written By Samrat| 4 November 2008| No Comment
Yesterday I was searching for a free tool to design an Icon and found Greenfish Icon Editor. Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is a professional tool to design and retouch icons, Cursors, Images and animations. You can also use it in assembling icon libraries. Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is portable. So you can use the application directly without any installation.
Features of Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
- Easy to use and portable.
- Supports Multiple Languages(EN, NL, FR, CN, HU, JP and many others).
- Uses dynamic color depth.
- You can work with GIF, JPEG, ICO, CUR, PNG, ANI, BMP and XPM files.
- You can easily create GIF and Cursor Animations.
- Options to use various gradient styles and filters.
- You can create and edit icon libraries and resource files.
- You can easily patch icons in executable files.
So try this cool freeware and send me your feedback…