Photobie – Free Image Editing software with Advanced Screen Capture and Photo Frame Editing
Written By Samrat| 19 November 2008| 2 Comments
Recently I came across a very good photo editing application, Photobie. Photobie is a free Image Editing software with many features similar to the Photoshop. Additionally it has got advanced screen capture and photo frame editing features. With photobie you can also capture your Desktop very easily. You can even prepare presentations very quickly and easily. This can also be used as a scrapbooking tool.
If you have MS Word and other softwares that can create specific graphics or art fonts, then with Photobie you can simply capture it and paste it to any image. Photobie also supports multiple-layer image retouching for advanced image editing. The latest version of Photobie supports many Photoshop filter plugins.
Features of Photobie
- Comes with general photo editing tools like resize, rotate, color balance adjust etc.
- Inbuilt SWf Player.
- Create GIF animations very easily.
- Supports multiple images formats like BMP, GIF, TIF, ICO, POB
- Supports unlimited layers; layer merge, flatten; whole layer copy, paste etc.
- or cross images and many more.
- You can edit System Fonts and can also create 3D text effects.
- Support Screen Capture hotkeys with inbuilt screen capture tool.
- You can design custom frame template and then apply them to other photos.
.NET Framework 1.0 or higher is needed
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs