if you are looking for a software to create some quick presentations then I suggest you to try Wink. Wink is a freeware software which will help you to create Simple Tutorials and Presentations very quickly without much effort. So if you need to explain others on how to use Softwares you can use Wink. Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanation boxes, buttons, titles etc. You can easily generate highly effective tutorials for your users.
Features of Wink
- It is available for all flavors of Windows and various x86 versions of Linux.
- You can also record your voice while creating the tutorial for better explanation.
- You can capture screenshots from your PC or use images in JPG/PNG/BMP/TIFF/GIF formats.
- Export the output to Macromedia Flash, Standalone EXE, PDF, PostScript, HTML or BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF/GIF formats.
- Supports multiple languages like English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Spanish, Serbian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
- Generate professional captures with Smart Capture Tools.
- Inbuilt Callout Editor to create custom shaped callouts.
- Multiple templates, cursor editing, palettes, background images, control bars & preloaders for the flash output etc.