Create PDF files from any Application With doPDF
Written By Samrat| 25 November 2008| One Comment
With the help of doPDF you can easily create a PDF file from any application. doPDF installs a virtual printer on your machine which will help you to create a PDF file from applications like Word, Paint and many others. All you have to do is install doPDF and from any application choose Print and then select doPDF. doPDF will save the file in PDF format. You can use this application with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad and many others.
Features of doPDF
- doPDF is 100% FREE to use for both commercial and personal use.
- Doesn’t require 3rd party programs to create PDF files (like GhostScript).
- Customizable resolution – you can choose any resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi.
- You can choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or a custom page size.
- Searchable PDFs – you can search for text within the created PDF file.
- You can choose a language for the user interface from the 20 languages.