Artweaver – Freeware Image Editor to Simulate Natural Brush Tools
Written By Samrat| 16 October 2008| No Comment
Artweaver is a simple yet powerful freeware program which will unleash the creative painter present in you. You can easily simulate all natural brush tools with Artweaver. Usually other programs intend to process the images but Artweaver tries to simulate the tools as natural as possible. So the images look very natural. You can create sketches from photographs and experiment with a wide range of brushes on them. Artweaver offers you a clear program window, which can be used without any training. Artweaver can be used for Digital art, for creating realistic works, Photo improvements, for converting photos into realistic paintings etc.
- Supports many digital brushes like chalk, charcoal, pencil etc.
- A wide variety of settings to customize default brushes or to create new brushes.
- Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection are present.
- Support for most file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG and PSD.
- Transparency and Layers support.
- Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic.
- You can have editable text layers.
- Pen support for a realistic feeling on Tablet PC’s.
- Expandable via the Plug-In modules.