Top Commentators Widget(Plugin)-Give Some Love To Your Commentators
Written By Samrat| 2 October 2008| 3 Comments
Today I installed the Top Commentators Widget in my Blog. Installing the plug-in is really very easy. You need to Download Top Commentators Widget and upload to your WordPress wp-content/plugins folder. After you activate the plugin from your WordPress Admin panel you can add it to the sidebar from Design>Widgets menu.
To Edit the options click “Edit” present on the Top Commentators widget. There are many options for you to modify.
Features of Top Commentators Widget:
- Change widget title: You can change the widget title.
- Add description below the title: You can add an extra description.
- Exclude these users: You can exclude commentators from certain users like Admin.
- Reset list every period: This will display Top commentators hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or all-time. You have the option to set the days also.
- Limit the number of names listed: Total Top commentators to be displayed.
- Limit the number of characters in each name
- Add remarks for empty list: You can add message for empty list.
- Filter full/partial URLs: Exclude Users based on URLs.
- Filter full/partial e-mails: Exclude Users based e-mail addresses.
- Display list type as bulleted or numbered list
- Hyperlink names: Display Top commentators Blog URL.
- NoFollow links: If you are looking to implement NoFollow on Links.
- Show number of comments made: Displays Total Comments.
- Group commentors based on e-mail or user names
- Show in home page only: Option to display Top Commentators Site Wide or only on Home Page.