Copy and Read Documents on iPhone and iPod With FileMagnet
Written By Samrat| 29 October 2008| 2 Comments
Now you can easily copy files from your MAC to Apple iPhone or iPod Touch with FileMagnet. All you have to do is just open the FileMagnet uploader on your computer and transfer your favorite PDF’s, Images, Movies, Music Tracks, Office Docs etc. FileMagnet transfers the files via Wi-Fi. So with FileMagnet you can copy all your documents and read them on the go.
FileMagnet can read most of the file formats like PDF, Microsoft Office Docs, iWork, images, movies, and audio files. The latest version of FileMagnet supports both Windows and MAC. You can also use FileMagnet as a storage device. The best thing I liked is that FileMagnet supports Tilt Scrolling. So instead of scrolling longer documents with your finger you can tilt your device and the document is scrolled.
- Download Free Games for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Mobile
- Apple iPhone Troubleshooting Tip - “Could not activate cellular data network”
- Win Full License of MyPhone and Transform S60 UI to Apple iPhone UI
- Freeware S60 5th edition Applications for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Samsung Star 3G S5603 Full Review And Specs